1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CPW order

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mcwlandscaping, Oct 4, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

The other day i ordered a few things for my plow restoration project (headlight kit, paint, oil, and controler about $550) and chose ground shipping. Can anyone tell me about how long the ground shipping should take? Plow is to be sandblasted and primed on saturday, then painted with fisher paint on sunday if i have the new parts, then assembled monday morning. I'm just hoping this stuff will be here on friday, so if anyone can give me an idea, ide really appreciate it :)

I'll be sure to post pics when i'm done as well, this is a complete restoration, everything that could come apart on the plow did and is going to be cleaned, primed and painted to be in like new condition!! I'm having A LOT of fun with the project and has been very rewarding and a great learning experience!
  2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i think its like ten days

you should have a tracking number and be able to go online and see the package progress and expected time of arrival.
  3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I receive ground shipments in 7 buisiness days from California. Alot of places are only like 2 or 3 days from the day the stuff ships out. You should be able to get a tracking number to find out exactly when it's coming. I get tracking numbers for everything I order. Good Luck on the plow resto and hope it comes out nice! Post those pics!! :D The more I work on my truck and plow...the more siked I get for snow. :bluebounc
  4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

The problem with most places is the shipping itaself. I ordered a part from a place 2 weeks ago and just called to complain because they have yet to put it in a box. So much for the internet making ordering easier.
  5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I buy a lot from CPW, my orders usually take 6 or 7 business days to arrive here in Pa. Probably take and extra day or two to get to NH.
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Why not call CPW and ask them. They can tell you exactly when it will arrive. If I order by noon, my order is here the next day and thats ground shipping. I only live 2 hrs from them.;)
  7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Mike- Are you getting the Fishstick controller? Be sure to post pics when it's all done- can't wait to see it!
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

No i'm going with the joystick, i like that controler much better, all personal opinion though.

I'll definitely post up pics when it's done, probably mid next week. I am having so much fun doing the work on it and will take my whole weekend to work on.

As far as a tracking number, my account on CPW confirms the order but i never got the confirmation email with the tracking code in it, i don't know what is up with that. I'll email or call them after school. I liked their site a lot, it made it really easy to find the parts i needed and made ordering very easy :)
  9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's the way CPW works, I never get a comformation email either so don't feel alone. The only way to get a track # is to either call the order in or if buying off their site, call with the order # and they will then give you a track #. BTW, good luck with your plow project MCW, sounds like your having a lot of fun with it!
  10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Im sure youll get your order as quick as they can get it to you. I went to thier actual shop/store to pick up my parts and they are super friendly guys. Great service and even though its an hour away for me, im definately going to be a return customer.

Good luck with your plow project!