1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Coupon code for plowsite

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by Burkartsplow, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Any plowsite coupon codes going on right now. Went through and took inventory and last winter put a beating on braces and shafts and need a few more shovels on top of that for work and to give for Christmas gifts. Thanks

2. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

I'm looking to order too but everyone who has replied to the other threads on this company seems to be having problems getting through to someone or receiving their orders. Making me very hesitant to order from them even though we love their products. Wish they had local dealers around me but they don't. Online was best but....

3. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Northern Tool is selling the pushers for less than The Snow Plow's website is. But NT doesn't seem to have regular shovels.

4. Sleeping Giant

Sleeping Giant Junior Member
    from Montana

I ordered some shovels and was worried that I might not get them.. took almost 3 weeks but alas, I received by new snow pushers. I was excited just like a kid in a candy store. Then it snowed. not so excited anymore. shovels works great though!!

5. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

If you make an account on their site and select "snow contractor" (might not be exact on that) it will give you different pricing. I haven't been able to find a code otherwise. Just ordered some a couple weeks ago, and got them in a few days. No problems.

6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

I couldn't find a code anywhere on this site but I know guys talked about it before. I just said fu#* it and ordered 2 of them last week. Some guys said it took forever to get them so I paid for the faster shipping and they showed up in 2 business days!!!

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I never had a problem getting them in a timely manner and always just had a code in the past. Maybe cyber Monday they will have some deals.

8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Glad I read your post before I completed my check out. I have some of their pushers, but need some regular shovels. Logged out and logged back in and the prices changed. $34.95 was the sale price, but my price is only $24.95. Saved $30 today.payup

9. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

PM me for the name to make your cheque payable to...

:laughing:

10. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

yep create an account and get better pricing....thanks for the tip....just saved $60

11. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

Which site?

12. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What's the title of the thread you replied to?

13. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

Then i guess i am missing something. plowsite is this forum. Do they also sell things?

14. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Thesnowplow.com

15. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

Thanks That makes sense.

16. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

I created an account and chose dealer. They have to approve my account before I can sign in though.

17. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Guess the headings aren't crystal.

Screenshot_2015-02-03-18-37-13.jpg

18. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

Guess not.

19. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Follow the instructions and you will get the result everyone else has. You made a dealer request, you should have picked snow contractor from the list. The account is instant.

20. MaxxFusion

MaxxFusion Junior Member

That option isnt available any longer. The options at signup are Retail Account,Dealers, and Website Customers.

So they must have changed it at some point.