1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple vids and a photo from this evening.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Dec 16, 2007.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

great lookiong truck, im also thinking about V-plows for next year.

3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

multi tasking kool vids

4. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

that's a prety nice rig:salute:

i couldn't get the second one to work?

5. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

this is what i get from the second vid This video is unavailable

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Hmm I see that also. I don't understand why. I tried to upload it again but it takes a while to process it seems. I will update the link once it is done being processed. Sorry everyone.

EDIT, just as I went back to upload a new one the old file worked. So check out http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uDNgLAFIcuQ
    That view rocks!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  8. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Nice vid! i love the truck. Where's your blue lens man??
    -Miketymusic

9. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

I've already made the change to amber. They did a thing on the news a week or so ago about having to change it now with the cops running red and blue. No one really knows when it will take effect but talking with a cop he said might as well do it now to save any hassles.

10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Cool videos. Im glad to see some people are finally getting some snow! We havent had any new stuff recently, but the first 14 inches are still here. I dident know they where making you guys go away with the blue lenses. Thats how I would always pick u guys out from the rest of us. lol guess I'll have to start looking at right hand corner now!, lol Keep up the videos!

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice videos, and sweet truck!

12. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Yup no more blue. Alot of local guys have done the change. Only people allowed to run blue are city plows or contractors working for the city. Imagine all of ontario will do the change in the near future.

No more changing domes and now it's time for some amber strobes. :drinkup: