1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple truck/equipment pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by threeleaf, Jan 2, 2011.

1. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

had nothing to do today so i took some pictures
    our f550 is all cleaned up ready to go back into the shop
    my truck all dirty havent had a nice day to clean it
    Tjs black f350 this truck has a 200gal spray rig w/ 8 foot boom that we had to take out for an early morning mission;)

054.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

2. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

some more sorry about the crappy shots inside i was just to lazy to pull the stuff out

062.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

060.jpg

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

some very nice trucks! whats up with the red one? old company colors or did you buy it used and not bother painting it? how do you like the liquid de-icing??

4. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

the red one was just never painted as you can see it still has the old logo too from about 5 years ago..
    Its one of those things. When you have the time you dont have the money and when you have the money you dont have the time...Im ganna put a flat bed on it so ill paint it when we do that...
    The liquid has had a big learning curve but i think we are gitting it now..It deff works im my application
    we have been running salt brine and have been playing with liquid calcium..

5. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice fleet. I really like the black 6.0L.

6. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

Now thats one hell of an operation!! I vote for more pictures! HA

7. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

hey Allan,,,how you doing ??

8. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Your trucks look great, I love the hooklifts, are you still running a liquid unit on the 550 like you had before? Also where in CT do you get your liquids from?

9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

nice trucks you have there!

10. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

WingPlow ive been good...How about you ?
    Im not running any liquid on the f550 this year cause the truck is on a diff site that doesnt require liquid...Im going to be seting up a sprayer on the t300 soon though..
    We are getting our liquid in bulk from a couple diff bulk suppliers from out of state..We are still in the trail stages with a couple different players...We dont buy huge volumes of just one product..
    im not sure if i posted these on here but here is some clean pictures of the t300

019.jpg

11. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

Found some more.. This was a while ago but ive got nothing to do today so stop me if you guys dont wanna see anymore

P2100133.jpg

P2100136.jpg

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

all those excavators are yours? no skid? do you use the box truck for a sidewalk crew during winter or just park it? the pickup with a flatbed body will make it really efficient!

13. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

eglc if you look threw the volvo boom,theres a cat skid facing the woods.. Nice pics!

14. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

The volvo 140 and 50d are a good freind of mine we do alot of work with him so his stuff is always at my yard..
    Yes we have a skid its a 246 Cat heres a pic

PA030075.jpg

15. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Your shop looks good allen, how is your year going this year? do you still have the blizzard plow for the skid?

16. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

looks like you beat me to the post by seconds

17. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

The box truck is used for winter storage.. yah i really wanted to put the bed on this week but i had a problem with our case loader and had to dump the money i had saved up into the case..maybe next month..

18. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

I have a nice flat bed with a new deck and a brand new hoist from hartford truck. You may remember the flat bed haha, I never ended up putting it on my truck so it has a fresh deck on it, all diamond plate and a brand new hoist sitting in a box.

19. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

hmmm how much??? would you seperate the hoist cause i wasnt ganna put one on the truck..
    was this the bed i had?

20. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

what else do you guys do besides plowing?