1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

couple questions- UV resistance and sales...

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by justme-, Nov 19, 2010.

1. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Just wondering 1st what the depth of marketing is for these- I put in an order for Blue since I have never seen blue around here and it will be nice to have a custom touch with these and will easily be able to identify my stakes vs customer supplied at the end of the season. So, I'm wondering since all the box stores seem to carry yellow and orange only... are you guys contracting with other large chains locally (I'm a neighbor of yours so to speak it turns out) or nationally or just selling direct?

2nd,. I'm wondering about the UV resistance these have. The original stakes I was using came from an orange box store and hold color for years of use, orange or yellow, while the nicer looking ones from a blue box store (with nice metal caps) fade significantly in under 2 months. Just wondering what to expect from these.