1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

couple pics with the blade on

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FSUPERDUTY, Jan 27, 2012.

1. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

supposed to snow tonight,so i put the blade on the truck was still fairly clean so I took a couple of pics for something to do!

mail.jpeg

mail-2.jpeg

mail-1.jpeg

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Good looking truck! Pretty sure I saw you last storm by the ice house in crystal lake, single strobe on the roof?

3. SilverLT2

SilverLT2 Senior Member

Nice color combo and set up looks good Thumbs Up

4. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

wish my truck was clean...

5. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Yeah it was me,I think i even honked at ya! were you by chance on the tollway a couple of weeks ago at about midnight give or take? Merge on some were around 53? I was working my regular job doing some night work on 90 come up to a black truck similar to yours but never got next to it for a better look!

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I didn't hear ya, probably had the windows up and the radio on rocking out to Octane on Sirius. I looked enough to realize it was you, right after that I saw Reaper also.

I haven't been on the tollway in a while, the last time I was I had my gooseneck with another truck on it but it was early evening on my way home. There's an 01/02 dmax around that looks similar to mine at a quick glance. Were you in one of the company trucks/semi?

7. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Yeah in the semi hauling dirt for slope stabilization east of the desplaines oasis

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm never in that way to know what's going on. My dad's back and forth through there a lot in his pickup and one of our farm semi's is in and out of there hauling to Corn Products a few times per day.

I usually guess at the semi's as to which one you may be in, the bright yellow makes it easier to narrow down some anyway.

9. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

CH mack #411, in the summer usually only has a low boy hooked to it

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I usually look for the lowboy.

If you see a white or red International 9200 day cab pulling a hopper bottom grain trailer that say's Sass on the door that's our stuff. I'm usually in the white truck doing more local stuff, the red truck you may see on the tollway to/from the city.