1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple pics of my new plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by brad96z28, Sep 28, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

04 gmc duramax 40 k miles. I traded in my 97 power stroke twords it. It is super clean Lots of goodies Including dvd player. Will be using my 8ft mm2 on it. Just put on new tires the other day she is ready to push some snow.:yow!:

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice looking truck
  3. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

you stole it striate form my dreams . thats a great truck how many miles ? my bad just saw 40 k
  4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Nice truck. I would love to have a black truck like that but there just so damn hard to keep clean.
  5. brad96z28

Black is tough to keep clean. I think I have washed it 4 or 5 times and waxed it once. Only had it for 2 weeks.
  6. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

it looks pretty sexy, get the plow on there and take some more pics
  7. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

elmo this is a plowing forum not where you pick up DUDES. HAHA
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

LOL. damn thats a sweet looking truck. couple guys picking up new rigs lately...maybe i should too ;)
  9. brad96z28

Thanks for the comments. I did not have much choice. With a growing family the reg cab truck I had just did not have enough room for 2 kids a car seat and a g/f.
  10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great looking duramax!:nod:
  11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

LOLwhat do you expect it his birthday!

The truck looks awsome....good luck with it!:waving:
  12. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

nice duramax, gotta love the black trucks.
  13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet Truckwesport
  14. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Sick truck! Congrats!
  15. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pick it up for? $$$?

I am looking for a similar rig, and am interested to know what the market is in your area.
  16. brad96z28

I had to pay almost 20k. I could have gotten a better deal on it. But they needed to give me what my trade was worth so I could pay it off. I had also looked at quite a few for the same money and they where not nearly as nice or complete rust buckets underneath.
  17. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck
    good luck with it and have fun cleaning it. I have a 2005 ram rumble bee black and i wash once a week and wipe it down 2 more times during the same week. the dust around here is crazy and makes a big mess on the black. Either way black trucks look really sharp.
  18. brad96z28

Thanks, I think I need to get another California car duster. It did work great on a black car I had.
  19. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

i have about 10 californnia car dusters one for each truck one for our jeep one for my moms van and then the rest for our show cars.they do work great. pretty much im the car detailer,landscaper and whatever else for my family. Also id recommend picking up some meguairs quick detailer spray for use in between washes. you just spray it on and wipe it off and it leaves it looking like you just washed/waxed it.
  20. brad96z28

I think that is what I use, (showtime) and I used the clay bar on it.Looks like it just got buffed when Im done. I appreciate the comments and advice. It looks like ur about 15 min from where I live in easton ma.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008