1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple pics from tonight - Skid and Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty easy night so far with only an inch on the ground so I finally had time to snap some pics. First one's a JD 250 w/ 7'6" Meyer, second one's a Dodge 3500 w/ 8'6" MVP Plus.

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. im sure ive forgotten how to operate a plow by now...2 rain storms last week, 3 more expected this week :mad:
  3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

im with you there. actually earlier today when it started to snow i was trying to remember if my plows were at the house or the shop and i couldnt remember where they were its been so long.
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

My jet ski has seen more run time than my plow this winter!!!

Nice equipment!
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

thanks and more are always welcome...........post up the pics
  6. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Hnaks looks and sounds familiar, is it up around Staples? I think Ive been by there.
  7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

where in the same boat. Have about a inch on the ground, but the wind is blowing so bad we decided to hang it up till 1.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

plow, whats a plow??
  9. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I can give you Ottawa's snow for a trade of your rain!! Were sick of snow now!
  10. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Heck I'll even throw in Fredricton's to boot!
  11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures keep them coming.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I thought JD doors opened UP I didn't think you could get a swing door?
  13. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

I really think I forgot how to operate the New Holland I plow with... lucky you...
  14. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice equipment
  15. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Nice gear. That Dodge looks like a sweet setup
  16. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It has a soft cab enclosure and that's why it opens to the side. I am sure the hard cab is nicer but the machine came the way it is so I haven't bothered to upgrade.

Since October of last year I only have 15 or so hours on the skid...it's been pretty pathetic here also :dizzy:

Thank you! That truck is my every day driver and has treated me well since the day I got it.