1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple Pics/Equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dstosh, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Working on plows a few weeks ago

[​IMG]

Installing Salter

[​IMG]

Taking Delivery On Salt

[​IMG]

Skid Steer Lease and New Pusher

[​IMG]

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Loaded Up and On Way To Site

[​IMG]

Today-Preparing For Snow

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Last One
    [​IMG]

I'll try to keep this updated, But I usually lose enthusiasm by the end of Dec :drinkup:

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice setup. good luck this winter

5. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

Very nice good luck this winter.

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice set-up

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Those are some nice truck man

8. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Did a little cleaning up this morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

nice fleet u got there. have you got a chance to use the new pro tech? if so what do you think of it?

10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

We' ve put about 20 hours on it. I cant really compare it to a rubber edge pusher because we havent used one. At first I wish we went with a 10ft, but the place where we use it the parking lots are all pitched towards the center and I dont think the 10 ft would scrape as well. I think I might pick up a used 10 ft rubber edge and see how it works.

Overall I am happy with it. Im just not sure it was worth the extra money for steel trip edge. It does a good job and we've recieved compliments from the property manager. Im not sure if thats from the good job that the pusher does or our hard work. Probably a combination of both.

11. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Still have the old Ford huh? You sell off the other salter?

12. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Yeah I sold the salter off the ford. As for the truck itself, I dont have much into it so I'm not sure of its plans yet

13. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

Nice setup!!

14. Grassman09

Thats good. No body wanted it huh just the salter. That looks like a nice shop you got there more room then the old one?

15. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Yeah I guess the truck didnt appeal to many. Oh well. As far as the shop- Its alright. There is more room inside but less room outside. So its both good and bad. This shop doesnt have heat either. The only thing that sucks about this shop is that it is on the complete eastern end of my service area. Usually end up driving east to load up and then back west to our service area.

16. Grassman09

Yea not when its got the fred flindtstone floor system in it. :) Can you run a waste oil heater I know it sucks to come to a cold shop and wait for it to warm up. But beats wrenching out in the cold wind and snow.

17. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looking good!

18. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

may I ask why you dont run the t-190 in your 1st pick?

19. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice stuff. Looks like you are doing well for yourself. Keep up the hard work!

20. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Thanks! I always enjoy looking at your pictures as well.

Good Eye. The 190 isnt mine. I was borrowing it from a buddy to lift a salter off of a truck.

Thanks. I couldnt do it without my family though. My dad and brother play pretty important roles.