1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of pictures from 1-23-07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Jan 24, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry not my loader.:cry:

snowplowing1-23-07 001 (Small).jpg

2. grandview

///////////

snowplowing1-23-07 002 (Small).jpg

3. grandview

snowplowing1-23-07 004 (Small).jpg

4. grandview

snowplowing1-23-07 008 (Small).jpg

5. grandview

Me waving:waving:

snowplowing1-23-07 010 (Small).jpg

6. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

man o man that is the stuff we have been looking for here but it is as elusive as the damn abominable snowman.

7. LOL, funny. But also very true! That'd be awesome to get that much snow.

8. mole

mole Senior Member

hey we have the same set up fordf250etnd cab black boss plow except I have daniels pull plow on back. think im getting rid of the ford though. rides to rough sick of geting bounced around. hey you in need of any lawn equipment for next year?. my buddy who I share space with is selling out, just going to do hard scapes. also im selling my lesco viper with peco bag system angd jcro rake it only has 300hrs on it and its 5yrs old just never use it.

9. yzf1000_rider

hey mole you got any family on long island? my aunts last name is molnar she has been married to a molnar for about 30 years?

10. mole

mole Senior Member

no I hear that all the time molnar is like smith in hungray. My mother and her sister married two molnars that are not related both lived about 20 mins from each other.

11. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

im in new baltimore mich and im jealous as hell and i know u r r we ever going to get any snow?

12. yzf1000_rider

it dont look like it is ever going to snow enough here they keep giving us these little 1 and 1.5 inchers and it just aint cutting it. maybe this will turn into another blizzard of 78? hopefully.