1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of good stories in..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Jan 4, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Snow Business and Snow magazine.I thought the story on the company that does all residential plowing was good.I liked how they have a data base of all the drives in their area so if someone calls they send everything out ready to go.
  2. snyps

snyps Senior Member

Wish I could get it, but for me SIMA is too expensive for the one guy operation, espically when it doesn't snow.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i thought that was awesome too! VERY organized and have set strict market that they stick to religiously. Also, the articles about the ways to having to say "no" to a client and the one about making a plan on how you are going to deal with certain snow situations was great too! for a free magazine, they have some really good articles in here.
  4. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

I get snow magazine and I am not a sima member.
  5. snyps

snyps Senior Member

I think Snow Business is the one that is for SIMA only. Correct me if I am wrong on that one.
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Snow Business is SIMA. Snow magazine is GIE Media they do Lawn&Landscape you can sign up for the free magazines.
  7. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I get Snow Business and I have never been a member of Sima.:blush2: