1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

couple new pic of the dodges!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Dec 16, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

took a few pics while out plowing around this morning, it was like 2 inches of sleet which never froze, so i felt like you were driving on sand, if that makes sence. BTW it was early morning so its still kinda dark out.

maybe some fluid film would help the snow not stick on my blade??? lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking trucks you've got

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

thats too bad, we got almost 5 inches of snow overnight before it turned to sleet up here:D trucks look great man, love the intense blue with the orange plow, keep up the good work

4. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

Here's my Old Dodge!!

yeah wish to get new one some day.

Plowing Snow.JPG

5. THEGOLDPRO

thanks guys!!

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

what a bust of a storm we got Goldpro. I know what your saying about the "sand" feeling. I kept thinking it was like the consistancy of sugar but as heavy as concrete.

i dunno where you are, but we got about 3 - 3.5"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

are those boss plow lights put on backwards

8. THEGOLDPRO

hell if i know, lol thats how we bought it.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

they look normal to me. just like mine

10. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

I nice Dodges, I love plowing with mine. I couldn't imaging plowing with another truck, but maybe thats because it's the only truck I've ever plowed in. lol.

11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice trucks Gold. Didn't you just buy the red Dodge from this site?

12. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I'm pretty sure they are on backwards. The turn signals should be on the outside shouldnt they?

Nice trucks though

13. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

They are on backwards. Amber is always on the outside of the headlight beam.

14. THEGOLDPRO

after looking at the lights they are on the right way, my camera phone sucks and for some reason it made it look like their are running lights on there, when in fact those woould be the highbeam spots, the running lights and turn signals are below the lights on the bar. it must be a weird reflection or something. and for some reason the plow goes up so high it blocks the running lights, and some of the headlights.

Also yes someone on here let us to this truck, it was on a car lot that i guess his brother owned or somehting, i really dunno, but it was bought form a little rinky dink lot.

15. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

The rigs look good. Must be nice to have snow to push!! I only got to do a little pushing on Thursday night. Best of luck this season and happy holidays!!

16. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man, how does the titan feel??

17. TEX

TEX Senior Member

the house is sinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. THEGOLDPRO

hahah yeah now that i look at it, it looks like it is sinking, lol

19. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

You got yourself two nice lookin trucks their. I have a 99 dodge myself and love it but its green. And I really wanted a red one like yours but i got a good deal and went with the green. Dodge really has a nice red! But like i was saying nice trucks. P.s I like your blue one also.

20. THEGOLDPRO

THANKS MAN!!