1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Couple firsts today...product reviews

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ohiogreenworks, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Last night and today was my first time with three items on my truck. I have never used a V or boss v for that matter, cooper ms tires, and the saltdog 2yd spreader.

I love the plow. Now I know what all the rants and raves were about! Vee plows are the way to go! Today I did a huge parking lot (future meijer store) and the v was awesome. Very versatile in small areas and in scoop form very helpful on long runs. I can't see myself running a straight blade again!!

Cooper MS tires. I heard about these tires on here and wondered if they were just all hype. We last night driving in 1-3 inch covered roads and plowing last night and today I only put it in 4x4 when I was making real long passes with heavy wet snow (75-100ft). I did have 2 + yards of salt in the back but the tires amazed me! Great buy!

The spreader worked great. Ran some generic rock salt thru it (probably about 2.5 yards it was mounded up). Lots of weight won't be putting that much in again but the spreader did a fine job for the price I don't see how you can beat it.

Time for bed gotta go check lots in a few hours! :drinkup: