1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

couple chevy questions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Poolman L&L, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Poolman L&L

Poolman L&L Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

i have an 01 chevy 3500 with an 8ft dump. right now its just got an electric pump for the hoist. i have been looking for a while now online for a belt drive hydro pump but i havent found a single one. does anyone have any brand names for me or a name that you use on one of your trucks. it would be much appriated. i am looking to centralize the hoist and a sander. possibly the plow to but i would like to keep that electric.

also wanted to know if it was possible to put 19.5" rims on this same truck. the size that chevy puts on there 3500HDs. when i am fully loaded my rear tires touch.... bad. even when the truck is empty there is only like 3/4" in between them. i figured if the 19.5" rims will fit on my truck i know i can get a load range G tire which will hold the weight better. an im not sure but i think the 19.5" rims have a greater offset which spaces the tires apart a little more.

any info on either of these topics would be great.
    thank you
    Tyler

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Dew-eze and Force are 2 names that pop up for central hydro systems. If i remember right. dew-eze fit better on the duramax.

3. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict