1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Could you use a gallon or pail of Fluid Film?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Here's the deal: The best testimonial posted here AND on our fan site (fluidfilmworld), wins a free gallon of Fluid Film bulk. The best You Tube video posted on here AND on fluidfilmworld wins a free 5 gallon pail! Post the testimonial in our forum on the fan page and the video in the video section.

You've got until midnight, Oct. 31st. Winter is coming. Be prepared! :D

2. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

Id give you a testimonial but I have never used it! Im a noob to plowing this year. Darnit!

3. Dano50

from CA

Well then, just PM me your contact information and I'll send out a sample can for free. :D

4. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Canada

Are we here in canada still not as good as the ppl in the usa to get are free cans ?tymusic

5. Dano50

from CA

Man, you are taking this way too personal. I'd love to ship sample cans into Canada. The costs are just too high to absorb and customs is a pita.

I'll PM you the address of our distributor in Canada who may supply a sample upon request. I cannot guarantee that, however. It's worth a shot, though.

6. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I can't tell you anything I tried using Fluid Film on that hasn't worked! My first tiny sample just made me an addict too! Thanks Dano! I started using Fluid Film a year ago around my shop, and quickly found I couldn't buy enough of it to go around. First I bought it to spray on my plows and spreaders, and quickly started spraying it on my entire trucks. After people saw the condition of my plows and equipment, they wanted it too. No kidding at all, my plows look identical as the day they were new by just keeping fluid film on them. I sold a few plows this year, and every buyer ended up buying Fluid Film from me because they couldn't believe how much of a difference it makes! My maintenance guy is using it on everything around the shop now too. I even left a small can at my kids babysitter the other day because their doors squeaked around their house. My babysitters husband ended up pulling every door hinge pin off and spraying fluid film on every door! Now he wants a case to use on his lawn mower and snowmobile too! I could go on forever here about everything I use Fluid Film on such as polishing my camper, trucks, and tractors paint, and even my Harley Davidson, but I think you all get the point! Oh by the way, I became such a Fluid Film addict that I even became a dealer! Thanks for hooking me up Dano!

7. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Where's canada :D

8. Dano50

from CA

Nice! Thanks for the testimonial. I sent you a message about where to post on our fan page. You are officially entered. :drinkup:

9. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

woohoo! another contest! I wonder who's going to be the lucky winner!!!

10. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Buckwheat will be! Even if he dosn't submit a testimonial!

11. joyofFluidFilm

ok, im rooting for buckwheat

12. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

13. joyofFluidFilm

ok ff610...sure thing..lol...actually, wait..i pick myself :drinkup:

14. Dano50

from CA

Nobody else taking part??

15. jeff70

jeff70 Junior Member
    from Mass

applications

what are some ways to apply other than bomb cans i use gallons in heavy duty pump sprayer and thin with mineral spirits one to one then spray on my trucks and you

16. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

Have heard alot of good things about it on this site. But since the closest dealer to me is like 20 miles away and i have never needed to stop there so i havent tried it yet.

17. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I have never had to thin it. I use an undercoating gun that works great to spray my trucks. I can sell you one at $10.00 each plus shipping.

18. jeff70

jeff70 Junior Member
    from Mass

gun

show me what they are, tell me what they are i will find one local thanks,

19. Dano50

from CA

If any member hasn't tried a can and lives in the U.S., just PM me for a sample. We wish we could ship everywhere, but the shipping costs are just too high out of the U.S.

20. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

I bet you could use this to rub on the lower rocker panels of your truck/car for the drag strip huh? No more spending hour taking off rubber.