1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Could use a couple of subs in Cols, Oh

Discussion in 'Networking' started by LMR, Dec 16, 2003.

1. LMR

LMR Junior Member

I am currently looking for available subs in the Columbus Ohio Metro area, both North outerbelt area and East (Pickerington) area. Good driving record and Insurance a must. Spreader and wings a plus. e-mail me with your info.

Gregg Goodwin
    Chief Operations Manager
    Land Management Resources, LLC:salute:

2. xtinct13

xtinct13 Junior Member

Here in Columbus

Live in south Columbus, I have a 99 F350 Superduty 4x4 with a meyer snow plow no wings, and a snowex saltspreader 350 # hitch mount. Could be interested I can be reached at 774-3302

Patrick Jacolenne

3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I might be interested. Am Located in Southern Delaware County about 4 miles E of Polaris. All of my accts are in that area. It depends on how much you need done. Email me and we can talk on phone.

4. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

interested in being a sub i live in Delaware OH have a 2000 3/4 ton dodge ram C 7 1/2 foot meyer with homemade wings on it and a snow ex 1075 salt spreader you can e-mail me at jam7ry@aol.com or call me at 1-740-815-4495 (cell) with info.

5. Kevin@Siteworks

Kevin@Siteworks Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello there....
    I currently own an '01 F-250 4x4 and am thinking about setting up a plow and spreader for next year. I have 12 yrs. experience plowing for someone else, but this would first year as a sub. Any ideas on what subs are getting paid here in these parts?:help:

6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I met a guy last winter that was helping on Meijer lots, he said he was getting $50 per hour? I have also heard $35 from some contractors. At $35, after you spend $10 and hour on gas, pay insurance and wear and tear on your equipement, I'm not sure you would have anything left for yourself.

7. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

in toledo I sub out for around $100 an hour

8. Kevin@Siteworks

Kevin@Siteworks Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks for all the help, fellas.
    $35/hour isn't worth getting out of my toasty warm bed!:D

9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I gotta agree