1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cost Question - SnoPro 3000

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by RollingZimmer, Mar 4, 2010.

1. RollingZimmer

RollingZimmer Junior Member

Currently I have a 94 gmc 3500 dually turbo diesel with a minute mount 9 foot that I have used to plow.

Recently I bought an 03 gmc 2500hd turbo diesel as my personal vehicle and have wanted to put a plow on it as backup.

My girlfriends family is actually founders off the curtis plows (no jokes) and one of her cousins is getting rid of a brand new SnoPro 300 7.5 foot plow. He wants 2000 for it, its brand new this year and used 6 times. Is this a good price? It does not include the wiring and mounting kits.

I was leaning more towards $1500 cause its the end of season and money is tight but I just wanted some insight.

Thanks in advance!
  2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If it is as new as you say 2000 seems fair, keep in mind you will have about 800 into mounts and wiring, plus 200 if you need a controller. so you can always use that as a bargaining point to maybe get him down another 200 or so.