1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cost of snoway ST plows..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turf Commando, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

What price can I expect to pay for a small home owner plow by them $1000.. up?
    Looking at this http://www.snoway.com/snow-plows-st.cfm
    Also do all plows come with the Hydraulics? or is it a extra charge ...?
    All advice is welcome...TC
  2. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber Member

ask around at the dealers. If you're in Allegan I know that the Steensma in Plainwell sells Sno Way plows, and so does the one in Kalamazoo. I checked late last year at the one in Kzoo and the guy quoted me around 4,200 installed for a snow way 22- 7ft 6in that I was trying to put on a 99 blazer. I know the ST models are a few inches smaller and I doubt they're all that much cheaper in price, check the plow fitting guide on the website, you might be able to get a little bit bigger plow for the same price. Otherwise go into the dealer, im sure they're more than anxious to sell some plows especially this time of year.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The ST series has been discontinued and has sold out at the factory level. There may be some units available in the field but they may be hard to find. This model has been replaced with our 22 series. These are fully functional electric over hydraulic powered units and carry the same 5 year structural 2 year electric/hydraulic warranty.

Thank you for your interest in our products.