1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cost for plow setup??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by PeteB4, Aug 27, 2006.

1. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

I have an 8ft. Minute Mount from an '02 F250( It was a Reg. cab) I am looking at an F250 and an F350 (Crew and Extra cabs respectively) without plows. I am wondering what it would cost for wiring harness, push plates, etc. to get these Fords ready to plow!

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I would say about 700. check cpw.com
  3. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Thanks salopez!
  4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

PeteB4, no duplicate/triplicate etc thread posting on the same subject--thanks--Charles
  5. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

ok, Charles.
  6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Parts prices

If you keep an eye out on E-bay you can find the harnesses and control module between $100-$250, truck frame mounts will be in the same range $100-$250, the Joy stick controller typicall found for $75-$100, the Fish stick $100-150.00, by the way Western controls and some harnesses and Modules are interchangeable, visit Fisher & Western sites for the technical info.

I did some shopping last winter and was able to find the same items your looking for in almost new condition $575, but I've seen better deals if you are patient.

Good Luck