1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cost for a 810SS Skid Steer Plow

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Snakeman, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Snakeman

Snakeman Junior Member

Hi everybody. I was just quoted $4600.00 for a 810ss plow. I almost fainted on the spot.. Since there is no trucking mounting or a light package involved here, I was not excepting the high price. I was quoted $2751.00 delivered to my door, for a Boss SB96 for a skid steer unit. I don't feel those power wings are worth $925.00 a side.
    But the Blizzard plow looks to be a nice concept as I get some acounts down the road. Thanks, Snake :waving:
  2. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

There was a guy on this site that had one and he did not like it. He said it cracked on a frame and a lot of electrical problems. Do a search on it you may find post and he has pics.
  3. paulsauto

paulsauto Member

810ss cost

that seems a little high
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  4. 93CobraCPR

93CobraCPR Junior Member

Bought mine last year for $5100 (install and poly edge). My biggest problem is the hydro lines put allot of wear on couplers. I had to replace during summer. The controller is zipped tied to hand control and takes a little to get use to it. Back side of blade is white so there is allot of reflected light and strain on eyes.

I'm thinking about getting the V-plow bobcat offers because controller is on Bobcats hand control and cost around $3500. I like V's better then straight blades and the 810SS operates like straights w/wings.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  5. Snakeman

Snakeman Junior Member

I searched this forum for about a hour last night and couldn't find it.
    Too bad, as we could of brought it forward, and back into the limelight.
    Did find some posts regarding skid steers, and some interesting stuff on the 810 plows in the Business Forum though.

Thanks for the input.
  6. djd427

djd427 Member
    from NEPA

7. Snakeman

Snakeman Junior Member