1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Corvette test pic

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by Kevo98, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Just testing downloading a picture that I cannot download on one of my other forums.

2. I guess the photo works!:drinkup:
  3. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

That is awesome!
    I have wanted one with chrome bumpers for years, and its a perfect color.
    Give us some details?
  4. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

Looking good Kevo

72 vette front.jpg
  5. Ok here are the details.
    Its a 1971 LT1 M21 4 speed. PW, PS, PB, Saddle leather interior. Car has 79,000 miles and is in excellent running shape. Motor runs tight and strong and is clean.Body is very good and 2nd paint job (origional color) is a 7 out of 10. 7 being it shines up real well but it has quite a few small chips in it (door chips, stone chips etc but nothing serious. Chrome shines up nice.
    Its a driver...not a trailer queen.
    Nice 72 Pete. Looks like someone liked your center caps better than you.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  6. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

78 Not worth anything so I played..

This was my 78,The motor in the photo was the second one that I built for the ole girl...It had a 350, Rajay Turbo running 5 pounds of boost,4spd stone crusher.......It was quick for a 78.
    After that motor I got serious,had RHS(Comp Cams) build me their version of a street rod motor,alum heads roller rockers 400hp on the dyno,then I did a Dick Guildstrand suspension,nitrogen shocks,urethane busings,Comp T/A's etc etc etc....Was going to Road Race but the trucks had other ideas...

78 Turbo.jpg