1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Correct A Frame length for 95 Chevy K1500

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by absoluteservice, Oct 9, 2007.

1. absoluteservice

absoluteservice Junior Member

Hopefully someone can help me with this question. I have a 95 Chevy K1500 with a Meyer Classic Mount and Pump Frame on it. I bought a used Meyer plow and A-frame to go on it.
    The A-Frame seems long, it is attached to a ST-90 blade that I think is about 10 years old.

Can anyone tell me how long there A- frame is on a 88-00 Chevy with a Classic mount. Please measure from the top nose piece (tip) to the hinge connector?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your A frame is from an old style conventional mount, that's why it's too long for your EZ mount classic setup. Your current A-Frame should be about 39" as measured the same way you measured it. You need the EZ classic A-frame..it will be 31" as measured from the nose plate pivot hole to the hitch pin attachment holes.