1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cornwell Toolbox 58" ***PICS***

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSaley, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Looking to upgrade to one big triple bank box. This one must go first. Very nice, very smooth. Looking to get $1500 for it. I can get it into the back of a pickup if needed. Must be picked up in Montville, NJ. Morris County. Delivery possible.

Pics speak for themselves. Not all beat up. great shape. 3.5 years old. Only used in home garage. all grip latches work perfect. It measures 58"long 40" tall 24" deep.

I can text better pics. Email me your phone number. christian.saley@gmail.com
    [​IMG]

2. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I need this thing out of the garage. $1300 or best offer.

3. NFDDJS

NFDDJS Member
    from USA, NH

If it was a Snap-On box I would be all over it.

4. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

As a owner of both boxes, I must say, the cornwell box is 30x smoother and nicer as far as the drawer slides. The only reason I would buy a SnapOn box over this would be if it was a KRL series and it was 29" deep for the added storage.

The cornwell box is nicer than the Classic 78 boxes which are in the same class. nicer than the KRA series in general. Ive owned them all, and as far as the feel, cornwell all the way.... as far as the box being the same in 20 years of working out of it everyday... SnapOn KRL takes the cake

5. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Box has been SOLD. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.