1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

corner strobes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by rblake, Dec 6, 2014.

1. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

bought a kit from cpw with 4 corner strobe kit. I thought they were flush mounted lights. Do these get installed inside the existing lights ? they are a flush mounted flashtube assembly.
  2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Corner strobe kit usually 99.99% of the time refers to headlights/taillight housings. You will need to drill a 1" hole most likely in each housing. hopefully amber all the way around. Did a direction kit come with it
  3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I believe all Corner Strobe light kits on the market will be required to be drilled and mounted into your Head/ tail light housing. If your looking for a Surface mount corner light I think the Soundoff Signals Intersection Light will fill your needs
    I have two mounted on my front Bumper That I light very well I have a video on my You tube page
    Whelen also makes a Surface mount Corner light that show 180 degrees of Coverage in Multi colors avabial
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  4. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

i believe two amber and two white.