1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Corner Marker light out

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by TrailK10, Nov 4, 2003.

1. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

Took my 02 to the dealership today for an inspection turns out front right corner marker light is out. They changed the bulb and jiggled the wires around and still got nothing. Any Ideas? Could it be something to do with the plow harness? any help would be appreciated.
  2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

If that light is where the splice connector was installed, it could be corroded or broken. I don't care for those type of connectors because they seem to cause problems.

I would trace back the wire and see if it has been spliced, if so, wiggle that around, check to see if its corroded or if the wire is broken.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

isnt it under warranty

as long as its not plow related

4. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

changed the bulb my self and it was fine went back and got my sticker. guess the mechanic had his head up his but.