1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

copy image from google earth??

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by sluggermn, Dec 22, 2008.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn Member

I have seen a few people use a image they captured from google earth or google maps and they post it with borders and markers added.
    How do you do that??
    I wanted to put a couple of pics of my commercial property and the borders and ask some questions but I have no idea how to get the picture from google earth to here.

any help you can give me would be greatly apprecited!!

slugger

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

you got to save the map as a jpeg file then resize it to fit in the spec for pictures under manage attachments

3. econolinerick

econolinerick Junior Member

Screen capture? Get where you want, press the [PrtScn] button to copy to clipboard, then paste somewhere to edit.

Without opening Google Earth (on a different computer than what I'm on) I can't tell you if there's a copy function in the program itself.

4. sluggermn

sluggermn Member

thank you
    I will try the print screen and see if that does the trick
    I did try to right click and copy image on the pop up screen but it would not paste any where it was like I had not copied it at all.
    slugger