1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

copper s/t-c tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sno commander, Sep 17, 2008.

1. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

hey all i am in the market for some new tires. I like the looks of the cooper s/t-c tires, anyone have these tires on their truck? I would be using them for plowing in the winter and mud in the summer
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I am getting the ST for plowing this year. I heard the ST/C dont handle the snow as well, but are great for off roading. They say if you are going to plow with them you should get the ST. Not the ST/C.Hope this helps. But B&B is the expert....
  3. Jgrub75

Jgrub75 Member

The st/c is the same as the st just cut resistant. I have the st on my tahoe they plow great. Cant say how they will do in the mud but they seem like the will grip and clear well.