1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cooper discoverer M+S

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by firefighter, Sep 15, 2003.

1. firefighter

firefighter Member
    from Ohio

Anyone know of any tire dealers that have the Cooper Discoverer M + S tires ( LT245/75R16 )? Everyone in my area say they can't get them for 60 days plus. National back log they say.

Thanks

firefighter

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

I CAN GET 265-75-R16 (E)10PLY
    IN 1 DAY

CARDOCTOR

3. firefighter

firefighter Member
    from Ohio

Tires

Cardoctor:

Do you have a phone # and name ?

Thanks

firefighter

4. Bighammer

Bighammer Member

I got the 235/85 16 size for my 94 Cummins Ram. I think the taller and narrower profile is better than my stock size. (245/75 16)

The traction is amazing, but I'm told they will wear fast on hot dry pavement. Mine are mounted on a 2nd set of rims so I can change easily myself.

5. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

They are awesome in the snow. But I only have about 30% left in 13,000 miles (on the rear of the powerstroke excursion with a wife that has heavy foot and probably towed a 7k trailer for 4-5 miles of that 13)

Howard

6. firefighter

firefighter Member
    from Ohio

Tires

So where can I find these tires ?????????????

firefighter

7. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

if your going to the bbq oct18th
    ill deliver them

cardoctor

8. wyldman

wyldman Member

No problems on stock here either.Can't help you on where to get them in your area though.