1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cool pic from Alaska

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowaway, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

You are looking acoss South Lynn Canal at the Chilkat mountains north of Juneau

[​IMG]

2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Been through Banff and B>C next trip gonna be heading up north to Yukon and Alaska.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

thats an awosme view

4. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

Man I love that place. My wife and I visited Juneau 2-year ago. We stayed at that B&B next to the skatepark on Mendenhall Loop Rd, very nice place. I went there to interview for a job/vacation but couldn't get the wife to agree to move there though because of the weather.:rolleyes::cool:

BTW are they still talking about connecting the road to Hanes, or is that still just talk?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  5. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Still fighting back and forth. Now they want to build a road almost to Skagway and put a ferry terminal at the end of it :dizzy:

6. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

For what purpose? That wouldn't unlock Juneau, which was the other reason the wife didn't want to move there.

BTW do you have nay friends in the JPD?

7. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Here is another place I go to walk my dog.

[​IMG]