1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cool excavator video

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 4x4Farmer, Feb 25, 2008.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

That is preety sweet i wonder how much one of those runs payup

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice. but id be scared bringing that thing over the water. looks like if you make a wrong move you might roll it

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

im guessing its usually used in shallow conditions, such as swamps. Like you said, I would think if you where floating and you got a bucket load of sludge, you flip that thing over pretty fast.

5. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

Row, row, row your excavator gently down the stream

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

4X4, is that your excavator? lol

Thanks for posting, there goes another hour of my time wasted on youtube. :dizzy: ;)

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

i know, when ever there is a youtube video posted on here, I always watch it, and then usually watch about 30 related videos to it that are listed on the right side, lol It just sucks me in! lol

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Good Vid. I bet the first guy to try it out had his life jacket on, It would be a real ***** if that thing lost a track or something.

9. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I got sea sick watching.

10. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I would hate to see the cost of that!

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

u gotta have sum big balloons to be working on water with that...:eek: id be upside down in under 30 secs...:drinkup::D

12. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

I saw a thing on either the Discovery channel of the History Channel that showed those, they were used for dredging canals in the the Mississippi Delta.

13. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Wow, awesome machine. I'd be a bit paranoid the first few minutes if i was using the machine.