1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Convetional mount Question(s) Chevy to Dodge

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Banger, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Banger

Banger Member

Well, I'm working on getting together one last truck and what I have to work with is a older Western Conventional Mount and plow off of a 1990 K1500.

Plow is in excellent shape so I really dont want it to just sit. I was wondering if any of you guys knew of some way I could get this on a 99 Dodge ram 1500. Would it be to much of a pita?

Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It would be a major PITA. As well as against federal statues. no conventional mounts on anythiong after 94.

3. Banger

Banger Member

I figured as much. Just thought I would see if at all possible vs just letting the stuff sit Guess its time to replace the engine then in the 90 Z71.

Case closed!

4. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

interested in selling the conventional mount i have a 1992 1/2 ton

5. Banger

Banger Member

Sorry, just bought a new crate motor for the Z71 and will be keeping it on there now.

Ebay has a few I seen last week.

6. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

ok thanks anyway

7. Banger

Banger Member

I will keep a eye out for you tho.

8. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

thanks appreciate it

9. Banger

Banger Member

BTW... This guy is a PackRat with plows. Give him a call and see what he has...Bought a few things from him over the years. He is in Addison!

BOB (708)772-7723

10. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

oh yeah i talked to him the other day and he said he just sold a conv. mount a couple days before i called but thanks for the info