1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

convert intensifiers to HIDs

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ram_tough2001, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

went to google in search of the answer using plowsite as the trigger, but didn t find anything worthwhile. i have a 2012 mm2 with intensifiers, and im looking to convert to hids.

i have 6000k's in my trucks headlights, and couldnt be happier.

anyone do this upgrade with a bixenon kit? how did you get a power wire to the relay harness for the hids?

im ready to buy the kit from ddm tuning, but i need answers, and opinions first.
  2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Do a search via this site - it has been covered a few times, with at least 1 very in depth review mentioning the DDM kit.
  3. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

if you had read my post i said i used google to search with plowsite as the trigger, and found the threads mentioning it.

there is only 1 thread that went into depth with it, and it was a low beam only kit, and involved cutting wires in the housings. im all set with that. im wanting to do a plug, and play bixenon kit, and need to know how i would go about running the power wire for the positive terminal on the HID harness.