1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Conventional question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by snord, Oct 7, 2007.

1. snord

snord Junior Member

Does anyone know if the MM angling cylinders will fit a Conventional plow? I called PPW and they couldn't tell me for sure, even after calling Fisher. This doesn't seem like rocket science here -- as long as the measurements are the same, why wouldn't they work? Thanks for any help.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

As long as the measurements are the same, stroke, bore, pin size and hose location then you should be all set.

3. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Yes the cylinders will work.

4. snord

snord Junior Member

Thanks for the replies. I don't have the cylinders in front of me; is it possible to confirm the part #s? I assume these are MM part numbers which will work for my conventional plow? My source is clearing out their Fisher line so I need to be sure before I order.
    Angling cylinders: A3660
    Lift cylinder: A318

5. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Those numbers have been superseded by the following packing style cylinder numbers - 12" angle cylinders - 20117K
    10" raise and angle cylinders - 20116K

These will work for all conventional style plows.