1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Controls on Ebay

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by secret_weapon, Sep 12, 2007.

1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I found these on Ebay, was wondering if it would be worth getting one??

Check out the listings...

Item number: 250163615555

Item number: 250163604324

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Id say if you need one go for it. Thats a heck of a price and hes got perfect feedback. If i liked the handheld i would buy it.

3. secret_weapon

WARNING

So I bought one, got it today.
    It has an internal short and angles left all the time.:cry: :mad: :gunsfiring: :realmad:

I emailed the guy, he said he would not refund, but will swap out with another used controller
    or I pay the difference on his new controller that he has for sale. I think I will go with the new controller and pay the difference. It's still cheaper than buying one from Boss dealer.

I am happy he is doing that, because now I don't feel totally screwed.

4. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Warning to who ??
    The seller clearly stated in his ad "I bought these in bulk at an auction,and are untested and being sold CHEAP and AS-IS!!!!"

So how could you be pissed at the guy ??

5. secret_weapon

I didn't mean to come across as being pissed at the guy I got them from, I was just frustrated and upset at the time. Even though it was clearly stated "sold as is". Probably jumped the gun a little early, as the seller did swap out another for me with little hassle. So I got another controller that does work.

I just wanted to let everyone know, so they didn't get stuck with a bum controller.

Yes, I know I go from xysport to :realmad: in about 2.2