1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

controller

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Sonic Buzz, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

Lets see if anybody can help me i have a meyer 7.5 with a square controller touch pad well the controller works fine but the lights on the controller flash off and on some times works others time does not work but the float light seems to just work fine and like i said controller works fine its been acouple of years and has worked fine untill now

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Could just be the backlight in the controller going south on you, I have one in the shop that has no backlight , controller works perfect though .

I would check the orange ground wire in the TP harness for connection and cleanliness anyway's .

Possibly you could borrow a controller to test and see if it does the same thing as yours.

TOM

3. Sonic Buzz

Sonic Buzz Member

Thanks i checked the orange wire seems to be fine im going to take the controller apart it just seems like its a lose connection but even when i knock the controller on the dash is does nothing it seems like its some where else