1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jce4isu, Nov 18, 2005.

1. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

is it just me is the cord for the Controller to short ??

also where does everone mount there Controller

thanks joe
    05 2500HD 7"6 boss poly
  2. Ice Scream

Ice Scream Member

What controller do you have?
    You can move the plug in under the dash around or mount it up higher, there should be plenty of length behind the plug to do this...
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I take it you have the hend-held. I mounted mine with the Boss bracket right to my dash. They also make a magneteic mount for it as well. The cord should be plenty long enough unless you're plowing from the back seat.
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I have to second that Boss that's alot of cord should be plenty long enough.

Regards Mike
  5. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

My joystick can be moved to the extreme rear corners of the bench seat... Is yours new? Or maybe a used/repaired one that has been shortened?
  6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have the connector coming out under the dash (center of the steering wheel ) that way if one hand gets tired the other can take over with the cord being the same length.
  7. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i streched it out that helped alot :waving: