1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Controller Wont Go Into Float

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by M1N1TRK, Apr 26, 2009.

1. M1N1TRK

M1N1TRK Member

Ok so here is my dillema,

Last night I was trying to hook the plow up to the truck so I could take it to go have its final bath before I put it away for the season, well I had the controller on and it was getting power, I went to hold the button down to put it into float and it was a no go?????

I plugged the truck side wires into the plow to see if maybe there was a relay or something that might be bad, but when they were connected i could get the plow to angle both directions and when i tried to go up with the plow i could hear the pump motor engaging but it obviously would not go up since it was not connected to the truck.

Is there something I am missing?????? Do I need to get a new controller?????

Any help would be wonderfull

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Does the light on the controller even change when you hold it down for float? If not then the controller is defective.