1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

controller uni-mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rofoth6, Nov 21, 2013.

1. rofoth6

rofoth6 Member
    from iowa

Okay, my old controller ( joystick ) had a burnt circuit board. Ordered a hand held controller from amonzon. ( universal for fisher & western ) has adapter to hook up with my old controller. I can hear clicks from syliniod but no movement. My status light on controller starts blinking 3 times then pause then blinks 3 times etc. etc. I can't figure this out. Any help would be welcome.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

That must be some kind of self diagnostic code particular to that controller. You should ck the instructions or there website.

3. rofoth6

rofoth6 Member
    from iowa

got it fixed. blinking light is a code. 3 blinks is pin 3. 2 blinks is pin 2.
    had 2 blinks this morning it was pin 2. pin 2 wire was for float. had a broke wire in truck side harness. by passed with jumper wire and everything works right now.:mechanic: