1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

controller not working

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by a&j lawncare ll, Dec 1, 2013.

1. a&j lawncare ll

a&j lawncare ll Member
    from ct

i just put my boos 9' straight blade on and the controller worked fine. parked it in the up and washed it lightly just the blade and mount, and know the controller wont work. i checked fuse and put the other controller in the truck from my other truck that one didn't work ether. any ideas?? thanks

2. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

Check the fuse for the controller if the fuse is OK check for power at the controller also check all of the grounds

3. a&j lawncare ll

a&j lawncare ll Member
    from ct

ok..how do i get the plow down on the ground so i can take the cover off where the pump is..

4. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

I did not see that you washed it water got in some were check the connection at the truck or at the plow

5. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

You will need to find the main power going to the controller and confirm that there is power there with a test light.