1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Controller issues????

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by PerfiCut Inc., Sep 14, 2010.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Just wondering, since I bought three SHP 2000's last year to add to the two I already had, if the controller problems have been resolved.

We had nothing but problems from day one with all three of our new units last season. Not one event went without problems. Not only that, but it took a month to get replacement controllers.

I have to be honest, I so PI55ED OFF last year I swore I would get rid of every last one we had and switch to another manufacturer. The money we lost last season to broken units was rediculous.

I need to pick up one more thus far for the upcoming season and am very skeptical about getting another SALT DOGG. In fact, even though the controllers have all been replaced now, I'm afraid to see what might go up next.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  2. mr plowman

mr plowman Junior Member

from what i have ben hearing Buyers is not the only one who had problems I had customers thell me about Airflows are having more problems than everybody else I think it can happen to any company my thought is what company is next for problems at least Buyers got theirs fixed, redesigned it and moved on if everybody built a perfect unit there would be no need to have a warranty on them