1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Controller Codes

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BlackZ71, Feb 6, 2011.

1. BlackZ71

BlackZ71 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I purchased a MD75 this year and do just residential driveways. Today I noticed that my controller is flashing a code. It flashes at 1hz for 4 times and then a single blink. Everything seems to perform as it should however this doesn't seem correct. I also noticed that if you have the plow all the way to the left or right it is very easy for the snow to move it to the other direction. The codes seem to indicate an electrical issue and that it would not be functional. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Check their website as they have a posted what they mean there. Its in the tech support area.

3. Mike57

Mike57 Member

I had flashing on my controller and If I remember right the light turned another color? the plow operated normally as you describe. Anyway there is an adapter that will fix the controller mis-behavior. It plugs inline...easy fix. Check the service bulletins on the SD website.