1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by diesel dave 04, Dec 18, 2008.

1. diesel dave 04

diesel dave 04 Senior Member

I have an old style controler for a stright blade. When you turn it on the pump runs all the time. I did some resurch and found the scamatic on the hiniker web site. I think it is one bad diode but I dont know what one. any one have this happen and know what diode will let a back feed of power to pin 1 from pin 3 I only get a back feed of 6.84 volts but it is enough to pull the motor solenoid in for the motor.

It is a spair controler I just would like to fix it so i have a spair. Click on the link then click on wire harness look at the cab controler. There has to be a eletronic wiz out there that can help.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. parts guy

parts guy Junior Member
    from ia

Just call Hiniker and they will tell you what is wrong with it
  3. blizzardwizard

blizzardwizard Junior Member
    from 60420

what # on old style controler is it a29192266
  4. blizzardwizard

blizzardwizard Junior Member
    from 60420

my controler is jerky and not lifting up all the time i think it is the controler not the selnoid