1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contracts

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by newtosnow, Nov 12, 2001.

1. newtosnow

newtosnow Junior Member

Hi, Im new to the plowing business, and would be psyched if someone had a sample contract which has worked well for them, that they could share with me. Im sure Ill modify it a bit, but it would be of big help!! Thanks.

2. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

DO A SEARCH

DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! click on some of the links on plowsite for example chucks page!

3. newtosnow

newtosnow Junior Member

Just found out what a can of worms I was opening. I just designed my own contract, and answered ALMOST all my own questions. Sorry to be a bother.:eek:

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

newtosnow, I'd sent you an email. Did you get it?

5. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

I don't know how I missed this thread when first posted.

Welcome to plowsite newtosnow. I see you met screaming stslawncare. :) He has a search fetish and can't help himself.
    I think he was trying to tell you that there are some sample contracts on Chuck Smith's page http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com/

P.S. I wonder how stslawcare even knows IF you searched or not.