1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by wolf4980, Oct 17, 2006.

1. wolf4980

wolf4980 Junior Member
    from mn

Hi guys i was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share your contract with me? I would like to see how there wrote up ect. This will be my first year on my own i have done some plowing for other people but never seen the book end of the business. I beleive i have a good start I have a reliable truck (1973 chevy restored), plow with all new cylinders and power unit rebuilt this last month, and so far with out flyers or anything i have six residential customers who said if i do it i have there business!!
  2. bihnsmoked

bihnsmoked Junior Member

do a search

hey if u really want to find some sample contracts do a search and you should find 1 that you like i found a real nice 1 that way... that i altered and now call my own. hope u find what you need

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

do a search for contracts. You will have a full days worth of reading to do. Find one that you like and make it yours, like smoked said...If that doesn't work out for you give me a pm and i will help you out. i found mine on here and spent a long time and many edits later I call it my own.