1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contracts??

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by lodogg89, Jul 21, 2006.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Just wondering if their is a post already about contract layouts and if not can we start one, i guess im just a little lost about drawing one up, perhaps estimate forms as well.

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

There are a ton of them. Use the search feature. Beware though some are better than others.

3. joeyp614

joeyp614 Junior Member

contracts and billing

i was interested in making plowing contracts and estimates off my computer.and maybe billing.i was hoping somebody can help me.i am new to the computer thing so it would be helpful if i could get a get a template contract and just change the names and numbers.i have no contracts now but would like to change that.estimates and contracts in one would be perfect.:help:

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Do some homework. No one particular form from somebody else is going to work for you. You need to look at others and find out what applies to your business, clients, applicable laws in your area etc..................

5. joeyp614

joeyp614 Junior Member

help

i was hoping somebody could e-mail one so i could get an idea.my e-mail address is joeyp614@yahoo.com

6. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

joey if you get one could i have a look at it?

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member