1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contracts

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by Braxmar, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Braxmar

Braxmar Junior Member

hi new to this site. i'm an experienced lot sweeper about 6 years and getting ready to start on my own i know how to bid i got a good chance of getting a few 1 hr. lots and some smaller ones to because of my work reputation i need some help with contracts thow if some one could show what the contract should look like and worded i would definitely owe you 1. my currant employer will not help me and i know he will flip when he finds out that I'm doing this on my own. but i have to work for him at the same time until i pick up more properties i am also looking for some one in the Buffalo/ Niagara area that doe's commercial land scape and snow plowing that can handle large lots 5+ acres any help with this would be greatly appreciated

thanx Braxmar