1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contractor wings?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by JeepCreepn01, Feb 17, 2006.

1. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

just wondering cause ive never really looked, would the MVP wings fit on a pro plow? obviously they would have to be fabbed some, or are the MVP plows higher, i want some wings put not sure if i like the ones you add on, i want more a factory look

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

this does not answer your question, but the pro wings work well and are less expensive. your right, they look like big black turds, but they'll make you good money.

3. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

yeah thats kinda why i wanna stay away from them, i have a set on an older truck and i could care less, but my new truck and plow i kinda wanna go a different route..

4. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

Go with the prowings and paint them to match to plow.

5. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

thanks that was still never my question

6. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

May or May not help ?

:waving: I bought some wings on ebay and they are junk!! I feel that it's best to go with what the company plow you have makes. I have a western, I went and got the wings for my Western fro CPW. I painted them to match the plow and it doesn't look half bad, And what they make for me is GREEN so how bad can it be payup

Pale Rider :gunsfiring: