1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Contractor needed Allentown Pa.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by forestfireguy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

A VERY good client of ours has a property in Allentown that he needs a contractor for, it is a shopping center on Airport Rd. Please PM me if you're interested. He is typically pretty thorough, he'll ask for and check references. But he's a reasonable guy, pays his bills(on time) and never micro manages a site from a distance, if you say it needs it his answer is most always do it. At this time it's a snow contract he's looking for, though it could rollover into a landscape account as well. I have never laid eyes on this site, so I really can't answer any questions. I posted in Networking forum first, should have been here in case MODS are wondering about double post.

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Between Networking forum and here 15 views and no PMs, whats up guys? This is a good company to work for, we did over 200K in business with them last winter. Contract we had said 45 days net, we had the check in the mailbox on day 45 or sooner.........
  3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Call me 610-802-0744.
  4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I am located in the Lehigh Valley, was not planning on working in Allentown, but I suppose we could talk. PM sent
  5. mechplus

mechplus Junior Member