1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contract

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by woodacres, Feb 3, 2007.

1. woodacres

woodacres Junior Member

In all your opinions would it be wise for me to get a contract drawn up from a lawyer or is that throwing money out the window. Would I be better off just using someone else's? Thanks

2. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

I dont think its necessary to have a lawyer draw one up. Unless you can find a lawyer that specializes in this industry.

3. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

I agree just write up something that will cover all bases ie. coverages, prices per, slips and falls, etc. ,but you are doing the right thing by covering your A$$.

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I agree with WALKERS don't waste your money.Use the search button up top and type in contract or sample contract there are a few on this site I have seen them.Just read everyone elses contract write down a few things and ad your own stuff to it to cover your butt and you will be good. Just 1 thing make sure you get the correct insurance not just a liability policy only. Make sure you have a commercial vehicle policy if you are plowing you need it.

RCGM
    Brad