1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

contract structure ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vmj, Mar 8, 2015.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

In my contract I have my inch pricing, I have a charge for opening of lots during day storm for traffic.. (Which turns out to be a full plow of the lot half the time..) And a price for after hour clean up if cars where parked all day.. Or should I have one price and fig in that ill be going there to do these services.... Thanks

2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

It's your contract and your terms, so put in what you want. If a client objects, you can always modify just thst client's contract (if you want).

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I understand that, which I have done... just wondering if any one else charges the same way... I do get questioned by new customers , but when I explain it ther ok with it... well except one......

4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I do it that way,no problems for me.Never get questioned on service.If the cleanup at end of storm is quick I just bill it once and drop the pass through plow. If not I'll just split the total snowfall into 2 pushes.24 accounts,25 yrs never an issue.

5. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

That's pretty much how I do it... The pas throughs end up being a full plows half the time....